If you have questions or need assistance, please feel free to contact us and we’ll walk you through it!
reservation form. Found on this website under the “Book Your Event” tab, the reservation form must be completed and submitted, along with your deposit, to secure your wedding date and time on our calendar.
If you have your date and time already decided on, and haven’t made final decisions about other components of your ceremony, we recommend you complete the reservation form and choose “undecided” in the applicable fields. All design choices related to the décor for the packages can be changed up to a month before your ceremony date. Floral and Special Touches decisions can be changed up to two weeks before your ceremony date.
As always, you can contact our experienced wedding planners at any time if you have questions.
Once you have a date, you can either complete the reservation form and make your deposit now to reserve your date and time, or continue with the planning process. Once the reservation form is completed and the deposit has been made, you will be contacted by one of our friendly staff to review your details and welcome you! Our representative will prepare you a service agreement and send you additional information that will explain in more detail how the process will work and how it things will go on your wedding day.
Our package pages are newly re-designed! Following these instructions to navigate through each package page:
- Décor – This tab details what décor is included with the package. Décor includes the major design element (2 or 4-post arbor, wedding arch, tropical pedestals, etc.), with some packages offering different options from which you can choose. These different options are conveniently labeled “Option 1” and “Option 2.” This tab also details any supporting décor elements that are included, such as tiki torches or bamboo poles, which may also have different options from which to choose.
- Aisle – if your package includes an aisle, this tab will be visible. Currently, there are three different aisle types from which to choose.
- Special Touches – these are “extras” that are included with a package. Of course, you may add more Special Touches to your package to personalize it and design your complete dream ceremony. View all of the Special Touches available here.
- The Essentials – these are the items that are included with every package – an Officiant, photographer, digital photos w/ copyright release from your special day, online gallery, etc. Read detailed descriptions of The Essentials here.
- Every package page is designed with tabs (maximum four tabs). Each tab details different components that are included with that package. Please note that not every package contains all four components. Following describes the different tabs:
Also included at the bottom of each page is a photo gallery of our favorite setups. If, after reviewing the packages, you are having trouble deciding on a package, let our experienced wedding planners assist you in choosing the exact package and special touches – keep it stress free!
Take a stroll through our interactive gallery to experience our unique and affordable Special Touches to complete your ultimate dream beach or lake wedding.
The contract must be returned within ten (10) days of the effective date or fourteen (14) days prior to ceremony, whichever date comes first – so please remember to read it thoroughly and return to us. As with anything else, if you have questions or need assistance, one of our wedding planners will be glad to help!
- Due no later than thirty (30) days prior to our event
– all design choices related to the package décor (floral spray and colors)
– no changes to package within thirty (30) days of your event
- Due no later than fourteen (14) days prior to your event
– floral (bouquet, bouts) and Special Touches choices
– submission of your vow and music choices – if vow and music choices are not made by this time, we will use traditional ceremony options
– final payment on balance due
– completion of the online Wedding Details Form (see prior tab for details)
– permit process needs to be completed with permit in hand
Of course, we can make exceptions regarding due dates for short-notice bookings and extraordinary circumstances.
Extra Special Arrangements
Better Together Weddings is available to assist you in finding those special additions that we do not offer but are just as important to you as what we do offer. We work with many vendors all over Florida to provide the neatest of services, such as limo or carriage services, specialty musicians, DJs and much more. Ask our event planner for more information.
Some helpful tips to assist you with your ceremony preparations:
- You don’t need to have finalized all the details to fill out a reservation form. The form is just to get you started – and to reserve the date and time on our calendar.
- You must obtain your marriage license in person, or via the mail using a license service. We cannot do this for you.
- Rose petals, balloons and any other non eco-friendly products are not allowed inside any Florida State Parks.
- Please be on time for sunset and sunrise weddings – the sun rises and sets only once per day – so there’s no take 2!
- You must ensure you have a permit – we can assist, but ultimately it’s your responsibility to have the document on the day of your event
Please note that Special Touches in our packages can be substituted with other comparable Special Touches.
Questions? Contact one of our friendly event planners! 407.900.8207 or firstname.lastname@example.org