A member of our Better Together Weddings staff will be contacting you shortly.
You should receive a confirmation email with your submission details at the
email address you provided on your reservation form. We will review our calendar
and confirm there are no conflicts with the date and time you requested.
If a conflict exists, we will contact you to discuss other options.
Please remember, however, that we cannot reserve a date and time
for you on our calendar until a deposit is received.
Please make your deposit using the secure payment form below.
Two Hearts Better Together Weddings
407.744.3859 | email@example.com
Refund and Privacy Policies
—————————————— For Cancellations:
If you cancel within seven (7) days of booking, all monies paid will be refunded. Unfortunately, we cannot offer a refund of your deposit in cases of cancellation after the seven (7) day window has passed. All deposits are non-transferable. The deposit amount paid at the time of the initial booking is the non-refundable deposit amount. If you cancel fourteen (14) or more days prior to your scheduled event date, we will provide a refund of all monies paid minus the deposit minus any other costs incurred. If money is being refunded back to a credit card, a 3.5% service fee will be subtracted.
If cancellation is within fourteen (14) days of your event, unfortunately we will not be
able to provide a refund.
—————————————— For Postponements:
- Any deposits/payments will be applied to your new date.
- Deposits are non-transferable.
- Deposits/payments are applicable for up to one (1) year from the originally-scheduled ceremony date. After that, a new deposit and service agreement are needed.
- Postponements will be honored if notice is given fourteen (14) or more days prior to your ceremony date. If within the fourteen (14) days of the date of your event, we will be not able to postpone your event and no refunds will be issued. Please remember that your marriage license is only valid for a certain amount of time after you obtain it. Please keep this in mind when deciding on a new date if you postpone.
- 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
- Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information
- Compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).