A member of our Better Together Weddings staff will be contacting you shortly.
You should receive a confirmation email with your submission details at the
email address you provided on your reservation form. We will review our calendar
and confirm there are no conflicts with the date and time you requested.
If a conflict exists, we will contact you to discuss other options.
Please remember, however, that we cannot reserve a date and time
for you on our calendar until a deposit is received.
Please use the form below to make your deposit payment.
Better Together Weddings
407.900.8207 | Brent@BetterTogetherWeddings.com
Refund and Privacy Policies
Deposit payments are paid at the time of booking and are non-refundable. Balance payments are
non-refundable once paid and are due according to the following schedule:
- 90 days out from your event – 1/3 of the balance
- 60 days out from your event – 1/3 of the balance
- 30 days out from your event – remaining balance due
Deposits may be applied to postponements, but are not transferable to other parties. Postponements may be up to 3 months from originally scheduled ceremony. After that, a new deposit and service agreement are needed.
Within the thirty (30) days prior to the schedule date of your event, no refunds will be provided.Authorize.Net, a leading payment gateway since 1996, to accept credit cards and electronic check payments safely and securely for our customers. The Authorize.Net Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the electronic check and credit card processing networks. See an online payments diagram to see how it works. The company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
- 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
- Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information
- Compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).