Refund and Privacy Policies
—————————————— For Cancellations:
Deposit payments are non-refundable. Balance payments are considered refundable if cancellation is greater than thirty (30) days prior to your event, less expenses incurred (including contract labor.) If cancellation is within thirty (30) days of your event, unfortunately we will not be able to provide a refund.
If money is being refunded to a credit card, a 3.5% service fee will be subtracted. Refunds are processed twice a month, so please allow adequate time to receive your refund.
—————————————— For Postponements:
- Any deposits/payments will be applied to your new date.
- Deposits are non-transferable.
- Deposits/payments are applicable for up to ninety (90) days from the originally-scheduled ceremony date. After that, a new deposit and service agreement are needed.
- Postponements will be honored if notice is given sixty (30) or more days prior to your ceremony date. If within the thirty (30) days of the date of your event, we will be not able to postpone your event and no refunds will be issued. Please remember that your marriage license is only valid for a certain amount of time after you obtain it. Please keep this in mind when deciding on a new date if you postpone.
- 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
- Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information
- Compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
hant Seal program.