Thank you for your payment!
You should receive a confirmation email shortly with details of your payment.
Refund and Privacy Policies
Deposit payments are paid at the time of booking and are non-refundable. Balance payments
are non-refundable once paid and are due according to the following schedule:
- 90 days out from your event – 1/3 of the balance
- 60 days out from your event – 1/3 of the balance
- 30 days out from your event – remaining balance due
Deposits may be applied to postponements, but are not transferable to other parties. Postponements may be up to 3 months from originally scheduled ceremony. After that, a new deposit and service agreement are needed.
Within the thirty (30) days prior to the schedule date of your event, no refunds will be provided.Authorize.Net, a leading payment gateway since 1996, to accept credit cards and electronic check payments safely and securely for our customers. The Authorize.Net Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the electronic check and credit card processing networks. See an online payments diagram to see how it works. The company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
- 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
- Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information
- Compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).